To keep up with competitors in an increasingly digital and competitive age, Raiffeisenbank Bulgaria has been actively working on the adaptive transformation to provide a foundation for an innovative and value-driven work environment.
Continually investing in the future of digital banking, we develop modern applications, we create meaningful User Experiences, we aim to identify intelligent IT-solutions for our customers. As to successfully continue with the adaptive and digital change in the scale up phase we are significantly strengthening our IT team. Therefore, we are looking for innovative and ambitious IT proficient candidates who feel at home in the digital world.
If you have:
- At least 3 years of experience, holding a senior role in the field of DevOps
- Excellent knowledge in DevOps concepts
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Experience with continuous integration, continuous deployment tools (Jenkins, Gitlab)
- Experience with Containerization - Docker, Kubernetes, Containerization platform (Red Hat OpenShift)
- Knowledge of infrastructure provisioning (Infrastructure as Code), (Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Experience with Server OS, Windows, Linux
- Experience in monitoring tools and performance analysis, following observability standards, aggregation of logs, collection of metrics and traceability in services (mixture of microservices and other traditional architectures) such as Nagios, Datadog, ELK, Pingdom, NewRelic, Sysdig, Prometheus, Caadvisor
- Experience with scripting and programming Code repository and automation, Bash // Shell script, Python, PowerShell, Configuration Management tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc.
- Knowledge of IT concepts, including virtualization, networking, storage & system administration
- Good knowledge of Cloud Technologies
- Basic Networking Knowledge: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, and other SMB networking concepts
- Conflict management, stress-resilience and flexibility
- Pro-active attitude, team-oriented and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communicational skills and ability to cooperate with teams
- Experience with Scrum or Kanban
- Good command of English
- Banking know how is an advantage
And you would like to:
- Be part of innovating team, developing new digital services and products on RBI group platforms
- Be part of defining the Continues Integration and Continues Delivery strategy of the Bank
- Design, implement and facilitate state-of-the-art DevOps concept and best practices (automation/orchestration, CI/CD, immutable infrastructure, OpenShift administration, etc.)
- Contribute to the development of an efficient continuous delivery platform, covering build, deployment and test automation as well as provisioning of infrastructure components on premise and in cloud environments
- Maintain the platform by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health
- Support developers, testers and operations to automate the continuous delivery of software components
- Design concepts, evaluate tools and technologies to improve every aspect of the software development lifecycle
- Drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability
- Devise and enforce policies for developers, testers and operations that guarantee a stable delivery pipeline
You will find:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
- Competitive remuneration
- Various opportunities for learning and further development of the professional skills and competences
- Dynamic and challenging job
- Modern working environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport card
- Preferences for the bank products and services
Share your future with us!
Please, send your CV.
All applications will be treated under strict confidentiality. Personal data are under special protection in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data.