Translation and Localisation Project Manager
Omniage is a versatile and dynamic language service provider based in Bulgaria.
We are looking for a full-time Project Manager to join our growing team of young and dynamic professionals. As a part of the Omniage team, you will be responsible for the management of multilingual translation and localisation projects liaising with freelance translators and partners based around the world on a daily basis.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
• Preparing quotes and cost estimates for existing and new customers;
• Setting up and monitoring the life-cycle of your assigned translation and localisation projects;
• You will be responsible for organising and coordinating the smooth flow for all types of translation projects to be distributed to our external translators;
• Performing Quality Assurance tasks;
• Controlling the financial outcome of your projects and accounts;
• Identifying corrective measures and discussing implementation strategies with other internal stakeholders (Sales, Vendor Management, Production);
• Managing vendor and customer relationships;
• Supporting our Sales and Marketing roles when necessary;
• Following our high quality standards for doing the job as per ISO 17100:2015 requirements.
Your Qualifications and Experience
Ideally, you will:
• have at least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role - please do not apply if you don't fulfil this requirement;
• have excellent knowledge of English and Bulgarian; German knowledge is a very strong advantage; additional languages are an asset;
• have excellent knowledge of the MS Office Suite;
• have excellent knowledge of language technology tools, among which but not limited to are SDL Trados Studio, Across, MemoQ, XTM, Memsource, Alchemy Catalyst, XLIFF Editor, etc.;
• have knowledge about QA processes and technologies and experience with localisation QA tools;
• preferably have good knowledge of DTP software such as Adobe Framemaker, QuarkXPress, etc.;
• preferably have a university degree in languages and/or translation;
• be highly motivated, flexible and pro-active;
• be a positive thinker and open-minded person;
• have strong self-organisation skills;
• have excellent communication skills (email, phone, conference);
• have strong ability to work individually or as a part of a local or virtual team;
• thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Why is this an exciting opportunity for you?
• You will be working in a challenging environment, in a multi-cultural and highly motivated team of like-minded professionals;
• You will get a competitive salary in line with your qualifications and experience.
We are looking for someone to start from the beginning of March or April.
How to Apply: If the above description fits your expertise, please send a cover letter and CV in English.
Location: Remote work
Your application and personal data will be treated confidentially in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Краен срок за кандидатстване28 февруари 2020