**All interviews will be conducted remotely (online or by phone).
In 5 years, our client has evolved from a start-up to Europe’s leading on-demand logistics platform that allows businesses in any industry to deliver to their customers with never-seen-before speed & efficiency.
Join our new team and work with amazing minds that change the way goods are delivered in urban areas.
- Manage and serve as the main point of contact for live services (mainly over chat).
- Monitor live operations and make sudden, late-notice changes when necessary.
- Proactively solve real-time issues before and as they emerge.
- Troubleshoot client and driver issues.
- Work in collaboration with other team members to improve operational performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French. Good knowledge of English.
- Previous experience in a customer-centric role, ideally in live customer support.
- Extremely organized and able to manage tasks with a sense-of-urgency.
- Logical thinker, who naturally looks to build efficient processes.
- Tech-savvy with strong problem-solving skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An attractive remuneration + monthly bonus. Referral bonuses.
- Different shifts between 08:30 and 03:00. Transport costs covered.
- Home office option.
- Training – provided by the client.
- Additional health insurance and other social benefits. Exclusive discounts & offers.
- Open-minded management team promoting innovation, personal and professional development.
- Permanent employment; full-time.
- Employer: Pontica Solutions Ltd.