Our client is a globally successful health and lifestyle brand developing smarter technology for women, with an HQ in London and teams in New York and Shanghai. Their innovative tech-focused products are listed as one of the best inventions for 2019.
Join one of the fastest-growing femtech start-ups and work with people passionate about improving the lives of women around the world!
- Responsible for the customer care team performance; help supervisors and agents develop their skills, and take measures to improve their KPIs when necessary.
- Responsible for the selection, training, professional development, and assessment of the subordinates.
- Delegate effectively within the team to deliver business results.
- Monitor and achieve financial and operational targets set.
- Execute regular reporting to both Client and C-level management in Pontica.
- Work with all departments in the company to ensure smooth operations.
- Solid experience as a Team Lead, Account Manager or relevant ideally in a BPO organization.
- Fluent in English. Proficiency in another foreign language will be a plus (especially Spanish).
- Excellent communication, people management, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to work directly with international clients.
- A dynamic, flexible, result-oriented professional with an interest in technology and/or women’s health.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An attractive remuneration, annual review and referral bonuses.
- Additional health insurance and other social benefits. Exclusive discounts & offers.
- Fixed working hours.
- Work with experienced professionals from the UK, USA, and China.
- Trainings and extensive performance improvement programs.
- Open-minded management team promoting innovation, personal and professional development.
- Permanent employment; full-time.
- Employer: Pontica Solutions Ltd.